TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PREMISE KKBIKE is an exclusive property brand KKBIKE INTERNATIONAL SRLS - Via Acquasanta, 31 - 84131 Salerno (SA) Italy-P.IVA 05502640658. Below will be referred to and for simplicity only the name KKBIKE. These general sales conditions are applied in all commercial relations between KKBIKE and its customers.
1. Orders It is possible to order only through our Internet Shop https://kkbike.it. Orders are registered to: KKBIKE INTERNATIONAL SRLS Via Acquasanta, 31 Ind. 84131 Salerno (SA) Italy P.IVA 05502640658 The offer of products and services shown on the Internet shop are not considered binding. KKBIKE reserves the right to modify and / or delete certain articles and services to its unquestionable judgment and at any time. The order is done by filling in online forms for Internet purchases. KKBIKE reserves the right to accept Order or not. Always specify cod. Article, description, a means of on which it must be installed, method payment and telephone number. The shipping address must be as precise and as possible. Incomplete orders will not be processed in the shipping data. For orders made through the Internet Shop there is an automatic confirmation confirmation email for receiving the order. The customer declares to accept these General Terms and Conditions of Sale with the Compilation and Forwarding of the Order himself.
2. Prices The prices indicated are in euro, with the exception of the legal taxes (VAT).
3. Validity prices The list in force on the order date is the one given on the Internet shop. Each variation to the same cancels the previous ones and remains in force until modification.
4. Payments Payment can be carried out in euros in the following ways: Anticipated by bank transfer and shipment of the goods upon receipt of the same. Upon receipt of the transfer confirmation we will send the goods. Credit card Visa MasterCard, Cartasì circuit, Postepay, PayPal.5. Shipments They will be sent by express courier (except different indications of the customer and quantified from time to time in costs).
5. Shipping costs The cost is counted separately according to the weights / volumes tables of our suppliers. The shipping cost is highlighted on the invoice. The total to pay is always including transport costs. Any customs expenses and other taxes are charged to the customer.
6. Transportation damages In the case of delivery of a damaged neck externally, this must be opened in the presence of the courier and the possible finding of damage to the content must be verbalized. In the case of transport damage found subsequently, these must be immediately reported to the courier in charge of delivery and compiled appropriate form provided by it. Failure to comply with this procedure and the terms provided for by the courier, prevents the definition of the damage.
7. Defective or non-compliant material Notes the defect or the difference from the order of the material, the customer has the right to replacement or repayment of the value. We only accept written claims communicated within 5 days of receipt of goods. For defective materials, these must be returned to our address: KKBIKE International - Antonio Magliulo Via C. Colombo, 6 / D 84090 Montecorvino Pugliano (SA) Italy It is always necessary to request the return authorization code. Hills of returns will not be accepted in port assigned if they lack the aforementioned authorization. When requesting the return authorization, the customer will be informed about the correct shipping procedure to be respected. A copy of the invoice and descriptive letter of the problem must be attached to the shipment. After this term of 5 days, no complaints are accepted by default or non-compliance with the order.
8. Right of withdrawal We guarantee a right to refund or replace the material within 14 days, for unused material and in the original packaging. The goods value will be reimbursed (not transport costs and credit card commissions). A copy of the invoice and written declaration of the will to withdraw from the purchase contract must be attached. It is always necessary to request the return authorization code. Hills were not accepted in port assigned and lacks the aforementioned authorization. When requesting the return authorization, the customer will be informed about the correct shipping procedure to be respected.
9. Guarantee We guarantee the products sold for 24 months from the date of purchase for products purchased by private customers and used personally. The warranty is 12 months for products purchased by professional users. Any deficiencies or manufacturing defects found, must be communicated in writing. Products used in competitions or in conditions other than those for which they were designed are excluded from the warranty.
10. Reservation of ownership The delivered goods remains owned by KKBIKE until it has been complete payment of the same.
11. Edit reserve We reserve the right of any modification of each price list and the technical characteristics of our products. For all the products on the site the clause "Unless exhaustion" is valid.
12. Various KKBIKE has unquestionable faculty to collect the products from the sale. Those who buy via the Internet on behalf of other buyers (commissionaries) fully accepts the conditions of sale indicated here.
13. Forum For any controversy the competent court is that of Salerno Information pursuant to art. 10 of the law 675/1996 Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 10 of Law 31.12.1996, n.675 "Protection of persons and other subjects to the processing of personal data", the company KKBIKE INTERNATIONAL SRLS, as owner of the treatment provides the following Information regarding the use of data: Source of personal data The personal data in the possession of KKBIKE INTERNATIONAL SRLS are collected at the interested parties, obtained from lists, acts or documents that are known by anyone, in compliance with the provisions of the law. Treatment purposes Personal data is collected in order to provide for the fulfillment of the company's professional activity and in particular for the fulfillment of professional obligations towards the interested party, obligations to legal obligations, commercial information and sending of advertising material. Treatment methods The data will be processed in a lawful manner, according to correctness and maximum confidentiality; They will be recorded, organized and preserved in computer and / or paper archives. The treatment manager is the legal representative pro tempore. Rights of the interested party pursuant to art. 13 The art. 13 of the law 675/96 gives the citizen the exercise of specific rights. In particular, the interested party can obtain from the holder confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and that these data are made at your disposal in an intelligible form. The interested party can also ask to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and the purposes of treatment; to obtain the deletion of data processed in violation of law, as well as the update, adjustment or integration of data. Dissemination of personal data In accordance with the legal provisions, personal data may be communicated and disseminated to the following categories of subjects: shippers and Italian post office (E.P.I.) for sending goods, banks, interbank services companies and e.p.i. For the reporting of payments, consulting studies that carry out certain services on our behalf (accounting, budgets, tax obligations), legal studies and credit recovery companies.